I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Doogy!

Another turrible Monday. Original though of the day: I really hate Mondays. Regardless, I do have some good news to bring, which is that I have a new cap! Hooray! Apparently awhile ago, I accidentally deleated this cap on my computer and sent it to the Recycling Bin. While trying to empty some things from that the same Recycling Bin, I came across this cap which had never been posted. Well, I hope this helps everyone get through another bleak Monday. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ooh i see you've used Fifi very recently my bad

    cute cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic and cap. Fifi is such a good sissy.

    ReplyDelete