I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Music to My Ears


Well today was a highly productive snow day. I have got quite a few new caps on the waiting deck. Not to mention the Missy's Sissy Caps first two parter! *Gasp! I hope all you lovely sissies are ready.

Onto a different note. This cap. Very awesome picture, couldn't possibly pass it up. I would love to hear what you guys think of it and all my caps. If there is anything you'd like to see more of, please let me know! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh awesome. I was kind of expecting the protagonist to end up transformed through a mishap, but it is nice seeing the jerk get his comeuppance too. Great cap.

    ReplyDelete