I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Friday, February 25, 2011

You Don't Know Him


Hello my fellow Sissies! Quick update: No one has done my contest yet. : ( I'm pretty bummed about it. There is still time though. You can still participate by tomorrow at a undecided time. A free personalized cap is on the line! Even if you guess one of them, you can still win. You can even leave the answer on this absolutely scrumptious cap. Not going to lie, Lea Michele looks absolutely gourgeous. Not one of the people on my list of people to trade shoes with, but there would be no complaints if I got to.

4 comments:

  1. Alright, I couldn't find them all, and I'm not sure about all of my answers, but here's what I got for the caption contest:
    1. Katy Perry
    2. Emma Stone
    3. Kim Kardashian
    4. Kirsten Stewart
    5. I have no idea :)
    6. Zooey Deschanel
    7. Alison Brie
    8. Sara Bareilles

    Thanks for this caption contest! It was a lot of fun trying to figure it out, and I'm surprised more people haven't commented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Missy. I just recently found your blog and I love your captions. I admit that I don't usually follow people or comment much, but your contest looked like fun and felt bad that no one had done it yet so I thought I would try my hand. :)

    1) Katy Perry
    2) Emma Stone
    3) This one had me stumped...
    4) Kristen Stewart?
    5) Heidi Klum
    6) Zooey Deschanel
    7) Alison Brie
    8) Sara Bareilles

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've answered under the original contest post

    i'll steal 8)sara bareilles if im allowed to amend my answers!

    love seeing this jock taken down to sissy status!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never complain about a doll-worthy caption with the use of Glee girls.

    Feels like the start of a bigger story. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete