I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Different Strokes for Different Folks: Part 1

Hey Ladies and Gents! Sorry that I was a bit lame this week. It was another busy one. But I promise to work on getting more caps done this weekend and the following week. I hate to keep you sissies waiting. This is another two-parter with a different way of looking at it. Instead of it being a continuation of a story, the second one will be more of a parrallel or a juxtaposition of this one. I think you'll like it a lot. Other news: Sophia hasn't come to me with her request for a personalized cap, if you are reading this Sophia, please get back to me! I hope everyone is having a splendid Friday! Comment are always welcomed!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, a true happy ending for all involved :)

    Another great cap Missy. Curious to see what part 2 has in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete