I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sing-A-Long

Hey everyone. New cap! I'm pretty happy about this one too. I imagine that he's hoping that she, "Sing, sing a song. Make it simple, to last the whole night long!" Very fun cap to do. I hope you all enjoy and that you are all having a pretty good week. Luckily the weekend is just around the corner! I really appreciate all the comments I've been getting, thank you all who have been writing.

2 comments:

  1. You're caps just keep getting better and better. I haven't seen this set yet, but pure 18 is always a great place to go for humorous candy colored sissy images that are still sexy. And your use of muffled dialogue in this one is just great.

    I'm just glad you don't do series too or I'd really have competition!

    I'd love to make a cap series for you sometime. Let me know if you'd like to see anything specific and what names you'd like me to use. I have a ton of universes and gimmicks to play around with, but I could also do something completely new for you too. Leave a comment on my blog or here if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy! Another great cap. Like Smitty said, you're getting better and better. You're able to make sexy funny and funny sexy, if you know what I mean. The humor is sharp and cruel. Love it.

    ReplyDelete