I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Michael Gets Put In the Doghouse at Sissy Camp

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been slacking lately, I've just been so busy. I'm going to continue to be busy for the next few days and I'll post when I can. This one is for Paige Stapleton who sent Michael to Sissy Camp. I hope that she appreciates the work we put in and I hope she likes it. We know Michael does.

2 comments:

  1. What a good sissy Mitzy is! So pretty with her special treat all over her face. I'm sure there will be nice Masters and Mistresses lining up to give her a new home once her training is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, you had me at three cock appetizer . . . might a sissy please have some more?

    ReplyDelete