I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Smittyed pts:12&13! The Thrilling Conclusion


We have made it to the end! The thrilling conclusion to the Smittyed series! What a fun one. I will say, that it was difficult to go out and do a multiple cap series. I tip my hat to Smitty and all the other captioners who do the series as opposed to the one picture cap. It was not easy work! I want to thank you all for waiting so patiently for the ending. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't worry, I still have plenty of stuff on the way.

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I've been waiting to read it all at once. You did a wonderful job! Missy makes such a wonderful sissy! I love the way she talks about "Princess"

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love how you take an overly posey shot and make it work for the story. It's something I always try to do and you pulled it off in this one seamlessly.

    And the line about cleaning up her cummie nummies was pure gold.

    What really stands out in these last two panels is how you incorporate lines from my story into yours. You've done such a great job with the pace and tone so far that they feel like they are a part of your story, not mine. It really added to the climax for me and made it even more flattering to receive this wonderful series.

    I'd love to see more series from you, and of course more sweltering singles. Honestly, if you keep up at this pace, it won't be long before someone is telling you how honored that THE Missy Sissy likes their caps. I already think you're at that level, and the more you put out, the more other people will discover it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the finish, was a great read throughout the entire series.
    I hope you continue to do series work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the feedback. I really appreciate it. It was my first multi-cap and I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I will hopefully try to do another one sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete