I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Smittyed pt:1

Hello everyone! Good news, I have decided to do my first epic (if you could call it that) ever. I'm talking about a multiple cap series based on the wonderful caption Smitty did on me! (I know! What an honor!?) If you want to see Smitty's original cap, you can check it out here. I recommend you read it. The idea behind my first major series is about what happened to Missy (me) before she got Smittyed!While Smitty's cap was through his perspective, this one will be through mine.  I know originally it was a actual "Smitty" cap, but I have my ways. So I hope you enjoy my first go at a long series. Since the begining starts a little slow, I'll be sure to post part 2 later today. Comments are welcomed!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm honored to be a part of your first series. I can't wait to see where this is heading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loved your caps Missy, glad to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to be back again. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete