I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Night Sissy Fight

Hey everyone! I'm sure you've forgotten me by now, which is fair. But I was going through my old computer and I cam across some unposted caps. This series is one of them. Instead of doing a daily post, I decided to give it to you all at once. I mean, you've waited long enough, right? Enjoy!









4 comments:

  1. You're not forgotten although I didn't think you were coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that was a very pleasant surprise, to see a post from this blog again! ^.^

    And what a great concept! And what a great fight! Well... not really a great fight, it was rather one-sided, but it was a lovely display of degradation for the sissy boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe caption order is posted incorrectly, correct order (when i read it):

    1
    3
    2
    6
    4
    5
    7
    8

    ReplyDelete