I hope you all enjoy my captions. I would love to hear what you think so please comment! I love suggestions and am more than willing to take requests!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

200 Followers! New Caption!

Hey everyone! I finally made 200 followers! Huzzah! I never expected this much attention when I started. I wanted to congradulate Kimmy/Ryan on being my 200th follower and she/he will get a customized caption. I also have a new cap today. I did one similar to this, but this is just one of my favorite senarios and I couldn't resist with this picture. I hope everyone enjoys!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 200! Excellent caption to celebrate, very, very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic caption here! Love the use of the picture, really goes great with the caption! And congrats on 200!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice and sexy caption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can we get a hold of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always comment on any of my caps, or if you would prefer otherwise, I think you can send me a message or email me at missyskissies@yahoo.com

      Delete